Monday, October 26, 2009

The tubes are in...let the waiting begin.

Waiting...
Waiting...

Waiting....(thank goodness for TV while you wait!!)


So, Hewitt's new tubes were put in this morning. Most of the morning was just waiting around for the 10 minute surgery/procedure to actually occur. I volunteered to take Hewitt into the operating room because he is my boy and I am his mama. This was the second time I have done this so I was fairly confident that I wouldn't start crying when they put him under...but apparently it will get me every time. Just seeing your child lying on an operating table...first kicking and screaming and then lifeless really put things into perspective. We need to enjoy this life while we can...spend as many happy times with our family as we can. Hopefully the new tubes will help Hewitt be a happy-go-lucky little guy. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment