Thursday, October 8, 2009

My boy blue...gives me a smile or two.

Most of the days that I spend with Hewitt are hard days. He has an unhappy disposition and a very loud scream/cry to go with it. I have sat with people, who I consider very happy-go-lucky people, and when they hear Hewitt's loud 'SIREN' cry it makes them cringe...believe me there are days when it makes me cringe as well. My 2 year old has turned my world upside down and by the end of the day I am usually feeling exhausted and sad that I don't have an answer for what may be wrong with Hewitt and his unhappy disposition. BUT some nights I try to remember all the funny things he may have said, or the way he snuggles with me at night before I put him to bed. Even Hewitt has his irresistible moments...where his soft voice and sweet face win me over. Today he told me that he only likes Dad and Harper (his 5 year old sister) and I told him that was alright. My little two year old is fickle and I am sure by the time night falls, I will be his favorite again. = )

Here is a video that makes me smile every time I see it...Mr. Hewitt James showing his Wisconsin Badger pride in our living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment