Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kids say the darndest things!!


Sometimes after a long, exhausting day I sit back and realize that Hewitt the Horrible says some very funny things...although when he is SHOUTING them at me or another unsuspecting victim they don't seem that funny...but let me share some of them with you:

"Let's Fight!!"--this is said a lot throughout the day, he is always ready and willing to fight.

"I WANT TO GO HOME"--this is usually said when we are at the park/library/playdate and is usually followed by "I WANT TO GO TO THE PARK" when we arrive home.

"YOU DON'T SAY THAT" or "STOP SAYING THAT!"--usually shouted at me when I am telling him not to do something.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY (insert any one of Hewitt's toys)!!!"--usually shouts this from his room while he is on a time-out.

"WHATEVER!"--usually said while he is walking away as you are talking to him (keep in mind his is 2 & 1/2 years old)

"MOOOOOMMM, Cullen said 'poopyhead'"--this is said 5-10 times a day in reference to something his cousin said months ago.


We do have some tender moments where he stops shouting for a minute and asks, "Mom, do you have headache?" Usually I have to say 'yes'.

No comments:

Post a Comment